Report against moderator Julice

• Hello everyone,

As talked with DurtyFree I am creating here the report against your moderator Julice, owner of a botnet of 25 000 bots and DDOSing spanish servers that does not belong to him through UDP floods.

You'll see Julice here sharing screenshots of his botnet consoles, Sergioo being his second nickname that you will also see on the console and that he uses on spanish servers.

unknown.png?width=333&height=250

Example of the UDP flood:

unknown.png?width=400&height=94

Attack pattern:

Julice is sending thousands of UDP requests up to 8.9Gb/s reached today.

Why am I being targeted ?

I created a french roleplay gamemode, few spanish players from an old community which is http://www.terracepalm.es/foro/index.php joined my french server and we discussed together because they had troubles with their current server (terrace palm) due to attacks.

They explained to me that they were looking for another community to join, and I agreed to open a spanish server for them with my gamemode.

Since that day, I have been facing daily attacks of UDP floods that I described above. The spanish community immediately made the link with their previous server who was already attacked by Sergioo before.

They gathered some evidence which are linked in the post and sent it to me so that I understand who was attacking me.

Now he is on this: https://www.youtube.com/user/LSRPES

You can see his nickname here:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/att…8970679541770/unknown.png

https://www.abuseipdb.com/check/81.40.49.14 His IP here, already reported by multiple people

unknown.png?width=270&height=251

I reported him and gave all evidence to GTMP staff, which claimed that they did not have enough evidence and wanted the quoted spanish community to come here and speak up regarding Julice that they know very well, which is the reason of this post.

I never met Julice before I started hosting this community as you'll be able to see on forum, or discord logs, so I would have no reason to randomly attack him. All these evidence clearly shows that Julice has the knowledge (you'll also see all his posts regarding network / firewall on discord), the materials (botnet) and the motivation (only other spanish server) to attack my spanish server.

I want him removed as a moderator of GTMP as this is a shame that such a criminal is able to stay moderator on our community.

He's targeting in particular a spanish streamer named Darkrell and the community following him. I cannot and don't want to claim that his current server LSRP is fully involved in this, as they might not even know, but Sergioo/Julice holds a huge grudge against the community I am hosting so it might be the other motivation If LSRP is not involved.

My server has been attacked for a full week now, up to 8.9Gb/s with UDP flood that is very hard to stop, and is getting put down all the time, preventing all players from playing.

Best regards,

The post was edited 2 times, last by Nervous ().

• You are accusing without any type of evidence to people who are not involved in the subjects that you indicate. This is a serious issue. Hire a anti-DDoS protection so that children can not bring down your server.

• You are accusing without any type of evidence to people who are not involved in the subjects that you indicate. This is a serious issue. Hire a anti-DDoS protection so that children can not bring down your server.

There is no easy anti DDOS protection for UDP flood, and you perfectly know this. There are plenty of evidence in this, especially the screenshot of your botnet.

• He has shown screenshots and you have even admitted it to a person's stream. Even now you're fucking the streamer connection for pure pleasure. Sincerely people like you should be punished.

• There is no easy anti DDOS protection for UDP flood, and you perfectly know this. There are plenty of evidence in this, especially the screenshot of your botnet.

A fake screen capture sent over a month and a half ago by Kruzzel to Eraknelo? Good evidence. A DDoS attack is easy to mitigate, you just need the right knowledge.

• Hello there,

I´m a old player from Terrace Palm a spanish RP server that Sergio atacked and close some weeks ago.

I will share with you some screenshots that Kruzzel (Terrace Palm owner) share in the discord when he was trying to manage the attacks from the guy mentioned here.

e7618c8d71b0ce69e2cb09961ca4433e.png

5e362e702a8ea8566cc915b84a2500ce.png

429b084d922541d2ce3c5b9b8a475db2.png

And this is an announcemente (in spanish) from LSRP (https://www.youtube.com/user/LSRPES) where they declare themselves not responsible for their acts.

1f4114b2764d6eec8012a709576e7e54.png

A greeting.

• Julice (Sergio who is his name) steals the domain from the owner of the server where we were before and then began to attack it with the intention of having more servers .. we re-opened and this subject began to attack it again, its itencion is That only exists a server in Spanish and that is his, clearly that can not be and uses illegal methods to obtain it, there are many photos and even recordings of voice (in Spanish)

• Well, i dont know what to say about his sub-human called himself Julice.(Excuse me for my bad english, its not my native language)

First of all destroying the server where he was admin anymore "Terrace Palm", and now this server Nervous had open for us, the spanish players.

He's been doing this from SAMP, he has smashed several servers since then, and now he is attacking a Twitch Streamer that used to stream his server.

And he is stupid enough to send pictures to Nervous with screenshots of whats he doing.

I dont know how many evidence do you want, but you can join the discord server and watch how many people are in it and see how may people he is screwing with his kid behaviour

• A fake screen capture sent over a month and a half ago by Kruzzel to Eraknelo? Good evidence. A DDoS attack is easy to mitigate, you just need the right knowledge.

I have been facing DDOS for more than 10 years now, I am owner of https://firestorm-servers.com/ so you can be sure that I know my stuff when it comes to DDOS, as we have 10000 players connected at the same time and had many, many attacks during these years.

UDP DDOS is not easy to mitigate, and more advanced mitigation solutions that we are planning are going to take few weeks to develop. I will obviously not share it with you.

While TCP DDOS are easy to mitigate and block, googling UDP DDOS will make you understand that there is no easy protection for this, as there is no check on source IP and you only send a request. Easy solution? Block UDP ports, but GT MP needs them.

Analyzing UDP packets? Good until the attacker also finds out your strategy and also copy legitimate packets.

This screenshot is not a fake, you have been attacking lot of people over the years here and even the people that work with you know that you're are capable of it. You might feel proud hiding behind DDOS and botnets, but it'll eventually backfires and I will really be happy the day you will end up in jail. As I explained to you already we filled a police report in France, one is also being filed in Spain as we have your full name and address.

Is it easy to proove here that you did this? No, there will never be 100% technical evidence, only people claims and your mistakes such as this screen that you shared with your previous community. But don't worry, the police is not laughing for 25k botnets and will make sure to investigate this, so even If today this does not end well on my side, you can be sure that you will be caught sooner or later.

• A fake screen capture sent over a month and a half ago by Kruzzel to Eraknelo? Good evidence. A DDoS attack is easy to mitigate, you just need the right knowledge.

Why is it fake though? Do you have the real context of that Mirai screenshot? Either you wrote those messages or you didn't, I guess. We also can't see the context around those messages so we don't know who was talking to you nor what the context of that screenshot and messages was.

• It does not seem like you have much knowledge to prevent a DDoS attack if you are not able to block an attack with malformed packets.

unknown.png?width=400&height=94

I'm not going to share you more information as you exactly know what is being done and what packets you're now sending. Nice try though, maybe focus on explaining that screenshot, your name Sergioo and all your past on these servers instead of trolling?

• Why is it fake though? Do you have the real context of that Mirai screenshot? Either you wrote those messages or you didn't, I guess. We also can't see the context around those messages so we don't know who was talking to you nor what the context of that screenshot and messages was.

This message is not written by me, why is it cut? Because it is false, if it were real you could display the Discord user ID that wrote that message.