Regarding the latest changes

• this is just something i want to say, this doesn't mean I leave too.

I would like to thank everyone that was involved in what gtmp now is/was.

Every supporter, every developer, every community member. A lot of people were in our team, I don't want to name everyone because I know that I would forget someone, because in total there were more than 30 people involved with staff things. And even more helpful player and people who did wiki stuff.

But the most work has been done from our support and development team, some of you don't know how it feels like to be a supporter or developer. It's not the best job you can get for such a mod. You invest a huge amount of time just to get someones game working. Same goes for the developer team, but there you need to know a lot more whats going on behind the scene.

I saw today that we lost some of our supporter and developer. I understand this action pretty good. I understand even YOU as player and what you think about the latest changes. Dunno what the future will bring us...

But in general don't forget, this is just a game, a little mod, it's nothing you need to live. If you don't want to continue with gtmp, this is fine. Life goes on. Things change, and changes are mostly a good thing. And even if those changes are bad.. "when one door closes, another opens, but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us". Just keep that in mind.

Thank YOU