Don't even know why I named it courier edition...
Factories are where players can buy products to sell. They have a blue marker & blip.
Factories start with 0 stock and make product every factoryProductInterval seconds until they reach factoryMaxAutoStock value.
You can also get a refund for the product you're carrying. (If your product and the factory are the same type!)
Buyers are where players can sell their products. They have a green marker & blip.
Buyers start with 0 stock and can buy product from players until they reach their max. stock.
When a buyer reaches their max. stock, they will start to "sell" product (aka getting rid of them) every buyerSaleInterval seconds until they reach down to buyerMinStockPercentage% capacity.
Selling your products to a buyer results in profit while selling it to a factory just gives a refund.
Products & Vehicles
You can load products to certain vehicles because no one wants to walk 3.5 km just to sell one product. These vehicles are supported by default:
- Burrito3 (6 product)
- Rumpo (6 product)
- Speedo (4 product)
- Youga (4 product)
To interact with a supported model, just press E when you're behind them.
|saveInterval||Seconds that need to pass between two save operations. (will always save on script exit)||120|
|worldPropLife||Minutes a dropped product/box has before getting removed.||10|
|factoryProductInterval||Seconds that need to pass before an empty factory makes 1 product.||180|
|factoryMaxAutoStock||Amount of stock a factory needs to stop auto-generating product.||10|
|buyerSaleInterval||Seconds that need to pass before a full buyer sells 1 product.||180|
|buyerMinStockPercentage||Percentage of stock a buyer needs to stop auto-selling product.||50|
Adding a Product
Here's how you can add more products:
- Add it to Enums.cs
- Add it to the Products dictionary in ProductDefinitions.cs
- Add it's player attachment offsets to Offsets.cs
Adding a Vehicle Model
Here's how you can allow a vehicle model to be used in transporting:
- Make sure the model you want to add has the platelight bone. (used for detection)
- Add vehicle hash and attachment offsets to VehicleAttachmentOffsets.cs
- Add vehicle hash(int) to courierVehicles array in Courier.js
Commands & Controls
|/cfactory admin||Creates a factory on your position.|
|/setfactorystock admin||Sets the stock of the factory you're standing in the ColShape of.|
|/rfactory admin||Removes the factory you're standing in the ColShape of.|
|/cbuyer admin||Creates a buyer on your position.|
|/setbuyerstock admin||Sets the stock of the buyer you're standing in the ColShape of.|
|/setbuyermaxstock admin||Sets the max. stock of the buyer you're standing in the ColShape of.|
|/rbuyer admin||Removes the buyer you're standing in the ColShape of.|
|E Key||Main interaction key, used for accessing vehicle, factory & buyer menu and picking up product on the ground.|
|X Key||Drop product key. Allows you to drop the product you're carrying, be aware of sneaky players though since they can take it!|
- This script needs MoneyAPI to work properly.
- Source code can be found in the Courier folder inside the archive.
- Commands marked with the admin label use GetPlayerAclGroup. If you're not using ACL, consider editing the script/commands to work with your admin script.
- This script doesn't handle vehicles being removed by API.deleteEntity or vehicle.delete(). Which means if you remove a vehicle that has product loaded inside, box props won't be removed.