Synced NPC

• Is it actually possible without GT-MP involved? My tend is make it possible to add the regular single player animals to be synced with the server without having it need to take any player slots. The animals that are spawned as in single player that is, so there will be an option in the server config that loads the single player animals, birds and sea creatures.

Besides animals, is it also could be possible to be able to load overall single player bots? (vehicles, airplanes, people whatsoever)

The post was edited 2 times, last by DanielVF ().

• Is it actually possible without GT-MP involved? My tend is make it possible to add the regular single player animals to be synced with the server without having it need to take any player slots. The animals that are spawned as in single player that is, so there will be an option in the server config that loads the single player animals, birds and sea creatures.

Besides animals, is it also could be possible to be able to load overall single player bots? (vehicles, airplanes, people whatsoever)

• As Miss said, this is possible but has to be pulled off by yourself (spawning and syncing the animals).

From the side of GT-MP this has very low priority to get implemented natively.

//Edit:

Syncing everything from singleplayer (vehicles, airplanes, people, etc. <- basically everything that is AI) would be the same as syncing animals: That has to be done by yourself but as this is really no easy task to do, nobody has yet done that and it is, as I already said, low on the list of priorities for GT-MP.