Errore, i need help(Errore: Code 115)

• Hello everybody. I have a Steam version of the game. When I try to go to the server, I have a "code 115" error in my Social Studio. Steam curses that I do not run the game through it. How to solve this problem?

• Hello, do you have the same problem when playing GTA Online for example or does it only occur when playing GT-MP?

Is your GTA V up to date and in the default steam path? Did you try to verify integrity of game cache or did you try out any of the troubleshooting solutions that are connected with steam?

Yes, such a problem is only in GT:MP. I tried to use a couple of tips from YouTube, but it's useless. I do not see any need to check the integrity of the cache, since I did not install any modifications.

• Have you tried to reinstall social club program?

If not, Go to steam/steamapps/common/Grand Theft Auto V /Installers/ and launch Social-Club-Setup.exe as an administrator.

Also, as Hardy mentioned in his post, try to verify the integrity of game cache as this could result in fixing some corrupted/missing files.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Alcatraz ().

• Have you tried to reinstall social club program?

If not, Go to steam/steamapps/common/Grand Theft Auto V /Installers/ and launch Social-Club-Setup.exe as an administrator.

Also, as Hardy mentioned in his post, try to verify the integrity of game cache as this could result in fixing some corrupted/missing files.

Tomorrow I'll do this and write what came of it.

• It's so weird, I found this solution on the internet. try it:

Exit Steam and open it as an Administrator. Then goto /Steam/steamapps/common/Grand Theft Auto V/installers and open socialclub setup as an administrator.

• It's so weird, I found this solution on the internet. try it:

Exit Steam and open it as an Administrator. Then goto /Steam/steamapps/common/Grand Theft Auto V/installers and open socialclub setup as an administrator.

This also did not help :(

I decided to reinstall GTA, let's see what happens.

• All right, guys. I finally understood this problem, but I did not understand what it was. Here are ways to get around and solve the problem:

1. At the start of the social club, quickly close it and then he will restart and the game will work.

2. Reinstall the game. The reinstallation completely solved my problem.

L&A.

• I'm glad it worked for you. As we always put the 're-installation idea solution' at the end, but surprisingly it immediately solved the issue for you. Closed and marked as resolved.